A Las Vegas accident lawyer needs to be very careful about the suits that they wear. Wearing the wrong suit could send a message to a jury, or even the opposing counsel that you are not qualified to represent your client. As an attorney, you know how easily a court, both judicial and of public opinion can be swayed and you don’t want your suit to be the thing getting in the way. Here are some tips on what kinds of suits a Las Vegas accident lawyer should wear:
- Black is always a good color for a suit. It is professional and shows that you mean business. You can never go wrong with a classic black suit. Remember, it’s not a funeral, so don’t go too dark, but if you’re in the mood to win your case, there’s no better place to start than a classic black suit.
- Gray is also a good color for a suit. It is not as harsh as a black suit but still shows that you are serious about your work. A gray suit is a good option for the summer, especially in Las Vegas where it can get very hot.
- Blue is a great color for a suit because it is calming and shows that you are in control. A well-fitted blue suit is a must-have for any profession, but there’s no profession it “suits” better than an attorney. Plus, with a variety of shades of blue, there’s no shortage of options available.
- Brown is a good color for a suit because it shows that you are approachable and trustworthy. If the season doesn’t feel right for a black or grey suit, brown is a great alternative. Building client trust is more achievable in a well-fitted brown suit.
- Beige is a good color for a suit because it shows that you are professional, but also approachable. If you are going for the stern but approachable look, a beige suit will compliment you well. Not only is it classy, it’s classic and will never go out of style.
- Wool – Wool is a great material for a suit because it is durable and looks professional. A classic wool suit can keep you looking professional and last for a lifetime.
- Cotton – Cotton is a great material for a suit because it is breathable and comfortable. In Las Vegas, more than anywhere possible in the world, breathability is integral to your ability to perform at the highest level in anything you do.
- Polyester – Polyester is a great material for a suit because it is wrinkle-resistant and easy to care for. With the busy lifestyle associated with the work of an attorney, easiness and convenience become more essential. With a polyester suit, you can make your way to the courtroom in a fast and easy fashion.
When it comes to suits, a Las Vegas accident lawyer should definitely err on the side of professionalism. After all, first impressions are everything in the legal world. While you might be tempted to show off your personality with a loud and flashy suit, it’s important to remember that you’re representing your client in court and need to look the part. A classy and serious tone will pay off in the courtroom and any of the options we listed above will help you do your job without anything unnecessary bringing you down. Now that you have this information, go out and get what you need to do your job and look good doing it.